Loving my Air Fryer. No story here. Just the food.
- 3 chicken breasts, beaten flat, salted and peppered on both sides
- 1 cup flour, add a sprinkle of salt and pepper
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten, add a sprinkle of salt and pepper
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs, add a sprinkle of salt and pepper
- 1 container of your favorite sauce
- Shredded Mozzarella or fresh slices
- Set up three shallow dishes. Place flour in one, eggs in one, and Italian Breadcombs in a one. Season each with a sprinkle of salt and pepper. Coat the chicken with the F.E.B (Flour, Egg, Bread crumb) mix.
- Spray basket with non-stick cooking spray. Place 1 1/2 coated cutlets in air fryer basket. They don’t all fit, so you have to cut the third cutlet in half.
- Cook on 350ºF for 10 minutes on first side. Turn over chicken.
- Spread 2 Tbsp spaghetti sauce on each piece of chicken and top mozzarella cheese.
- Cook on 375ºF for 6 minutes longer or until chicken is 165.
- Repeat with second cutlet batch.