Trying to catch up here! Cooking so many yummy meals! Here is an oldie, but goodie 😉 I have a few different versions of this, but this time I covered it in cheese!
Here are a few meals I have made over the last few days. Hope they inspire you to cook at home!
I found a random frozen pie crust in the freezer, so I decided to make a yummy quiche, which basically was just for me, because no one else ate it. You could leave out the ham and add in veggies to make this vegetarian. The crust broke on me, but it was still summer yummy! This is was all I ate this weekend 😉
- 4 eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 cup whole milk (or half and half)
- 1 1/2 cups diced ham
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese (or mix it up with what you have)
- 1 deep dish frozen pie crust added in a pie pan
- salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, half-and-half, salt and pepper.
- Stir in ham and cheeses. Save some cheese for the top 😉
- Pour filling into pie crust, set on a baking sheet and place in oven for 40 to 45 minutes, or until set.